Transfer & Freeze
1. Obtaining related application form from Ministry of Higher Education help desk (reception).
2. Filling up the application form with accurate data.
3. Obtaining the approval of related Faculty and University in which the student is studying.
4. Obtaining the approval of the faculty and university to which the student is going to apply for transfer.
5. The commission inside Ministry of Higher Education will take the Final decision.
6. Introducing of the student to the new university by Directorate of Private Higher Education Institutions for further process.
1. Obtaining related application form from Student Affairs Department. (Venue; School of Graduate Studies Building, Second floor.)
2. Filling up the application form with accurate data along with a copy of ID card (Tazkira) and one photo (3*4) size.
3. Verification from Student Affairs Department.
4. Approval and information from related faculty
5. Refer to the Registration Office for reviewing and verifying.
6. Approval of Student Affairs Department.
7. Submitting the approval application form to the archive of Student Affairs Department along with color copy of Tazkira.