The Bakhtar Journal of Management Sciences welcomes the submission of original research papers, reviews, and case studies from all disciplines related to the field of management sciences. All submissions must be written in English and should be submitted electronically in Microsoft Word format. Authors must also provide a brief abstract and keywords of their article.
In order to be accepted for publication, all submitted papers must meet the following criteria:
• Must make a significant contribution to the field of management sciences.
• Must be written in clear and concise English.
• Must be original and unpublished.
• Must be well-structured and logically organized.
• Must contain valid references and citations.
• Must follow the journal’s formatting guidelines.
In addition, authors must also submit a signed copyright form with their submission. Upon acceptance, authors must also agree to transfer copyright of their article to the journal.
The Bakhtar Journal of Management Sciences follows the American Psychological Association (APA) style for formatting.
• All text must be double-spaced, with 1-inch margins, and written in 12-point Times New Roman font.
• Headings and subheadings must be clearly indicated.
• All tables and figures must be numbered consecutively and labeled accordingly.
• All in-text citations must include the author’s name, the year of publication, and the page number (if applicable).
• All references must be listed alphabetically at the end of the paper.
• The reference list must include the author, year of publication, title of the work, and publication information.
Policy and Process
Peer Review Policy
Manuscripts submitted to the Bakhtar Journal of Management Science are approved by the Editor-in-Chief before going through a rigorous peer review procedure involving editorial board members and independent referees. The publisher encourages authors and reviewers to use the electronic submission and peer-review system.
Peer Review Process
The Bakhtar Journal of Management Sciences has adopted a double-blind peer-review process for all submissions. Each manuscript submitted to the Journal is subjected to rigorous quality control, before it is assigned to a member of the Editorial Board (or an expert reviewer who is not a member of the Board). The reviewer will assess the manuscript based on the following criteria:
whether the study presents the results of primary scholarly research;
that the results reported have not been published elsewhere;
that the research meets all applicable standards of ethics and research integrity; that experiments, statistics and other analyses are performed to a high technical standard and are described in sufficient detail;
that conclusions are appropriately presented and are supported by the data; and
that the article is presented in an intelligible fashion and is written in standard English.
Information for reviewers can be accessed here.
Editorial Publishing Policies
The following editorial and publishing policies apply to content the Bakhtar Journal of Management Sciences.
1. Open Access Agreement
2. Submission of related manuscripts
4. Corrections and Additions
5. Publication Ethics
Open Access Agreement
Upon submission of an article, the authors are required to agree to an open access Creative Commons license (CC-BY). Under the terms of this license, authors will retain the copyright of their articles. The license allows any user to download, print out, extract, reuse, archive, and distribute the article, as long as appropriate credit is given to the authors and source of the work. The license ensures that the authors' article will be accessible as widely as possible and that the article can be included in any scholarly archive.
Submission of related manuscripts
When submitting an article, all authors must confirm that they do not have a related or duplicate manuscript under consideration (or accepted) for publication elsewhere. If related work has been submitted elsewhere, a copy must be included with the article submitted to Bakhtar Journal of Management Sciences. Reviewers will be asked to comment on the overlap between related submissions.
Editors and reviewers must treat all submitted manuscripts in strict confidence. The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will only be used for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Corrections and Additions
The authors of the paper are responsible for the accuracy of the content. Any corrections or updates to an article after publishing will be accepted at a cost of USD 150.
Authors are expected to be aware of, and comply with, best practices in publication ethics, specifically with regard to authorship (for example avoidance of ghost or guest authorship), dual submission, plagiarism, manipulation of figures, competing interests, and compliance with policies on research ethics. Reviewers and Editors must treat manuscripts fairly and confidentially.
Criteria for Publication
Outlined below are the mandatory criteria for any article to be considered for publication in the Bakhtar University Journal of Science and Technology. Failure to adhere to these criteria will result in rejection of the article by the editorial team.
• Article adheres to the manuscript preparation guidelines explained below.
• Article should be in Microsoft Word format only.
• Each article should be accompanied with a cover letter. For more details, refer the cover letter guidelines below.
• Articles should be written in single column format, using Times New Roman font, 12 point font size. Keep the
layout of the text as simple as possible.
• Equations and formula should be readable, preferably written using equation editing softwares (E.g. MathType).
Alternately, authors have to provide the fonts used for creating the equations/formulae.
• All figures provided are of high resolution, preferably 300dpi
• References should follow the Harvard Style of Referencing.
• The manuscript should not contain any plagiarized content. Authors should provide an originality report obtained
from a plagiarism checking tool.
• The manuscript should not have been published or accepted for publication in any other journal/publication.
• The manuscript should be in accordance with the standards of publication ethics.
• The manuscript should be submitted to the journal’s online submission system.